Monday, March 14, 2011

I Love to see the Temple... I'm going there some day

This past friday night me and Chiloe went to the Provo Temple to do baptisms. It was such a special experience to be there. With the busy pace of school every day, it is nice to get a break from the outside world. I love to be in the temple and feel the peace while I am there. I love the quote from Elder Wirthlin that says "Come what may and love it". I believe this talks about trials and differences in our life. We are meant to have trials to grow. Even though they are hard, the Lord only gives us trials we can handle. I love being at the temple and feeling the love from my Heavenly Father. I know that it helped me reevaluate my life and made me realize that the struggles that I go through only make me stronger. The Temple gives me clear answers and helps me with the decisions I need to make in my life right now. I know that this Gospel is true and I am so grateful to have my family and for the Book of Mormon. I know that it contains true words of God. I love BYU and know that I have strengthened my testimony while being here. I love to see that temple, and I know that being in the Lords house will bless me. I know that one day I will go there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment