Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Semester comes and goes...

Well I cant believe that another semester has come and gone! I looked at the calender today and I have 3 weeks till I header home! I am SOO excited to be Alberta BOUND and be able to be with my family for the whole summer and see old friends. School has been full of fun this semester. This last month me and one of my besties Chiloe have done many temple trips! We want to continue going to as many different temples as we can. I have really noticed the blessings in my life that the Lord has given me. I have had some tough decisions to make this semester and I know that I have been guided by the sprit as to what decision will be best for me and my future. I know the I need to rely heavily on the blessings of prayer right now in my life. I know that the Lord is always there for us and it makes me feel so secure that I can always turn to him.
I love being at BYU. The campus is gorgeous. I really need to take more pictures though.. I feel like I haven't taken any this semester... Except on Sunday, someone dropped my camera.. and now the lens is broken =(
I love my ward here at King Henry, and will be sad to not come back in the fall! But I am excited to live in the new complex! 



Me and Chiloe after Church!

So the countdown is on for the next 3 weeks! I have so many things happening.
1. My 21st Birthday is in 2 weeks... YES I am freaking out. I don't want to be that old
2. Ward Camp out... I am not the fondest of sleeping outside..BUT I still love hiking and everything else that has to do with camping. I AM Super Excited!
3. FINALS.. My favorite time of the year
4. Then pops is coming and picking me up and we get to have a daddy/daughter drive all the way home!
5. Reunited with family and SAMMIE


AND I CANT FORGET CONFERENCE THIS WEEKEND!! I cant wait to hear talks that will be helpful in my life right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment